Call for a Consultation Today:
Nashville Wellness Center Membership
IV therapy is one of the best ways to promote your health and well-being, and at Intravenous Solutions, our goal is to help you give your body the regular care it deserves while also helping you save money.
We’re proud to offer a few different membership options which you can read more about below. If you would like to learn more about IV therapy and the other services we offer, then get in touch with a member of Intravenous Solutions by calling 888-787-5747 or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Wellness Center Memberships
Our wellness center currently offers three different membership plans, which can save you money when you come in for multiple sessions in a month. Each IV therapy session includes 1 liter of electrolyte solution and your choice of three basic IV add-ons. Feel free to mix and match your add-ons each visit!
- Three visits within three months: $250 ($83.33 per visit)
- Six visits within six months: $425 ($70.83 per visit)
- Twelve visits within 12 months: $800 ($66.66 per visit)
Basic IV Therapy Add-Ons
- B12: Vitamin B12 is commonly used to treat chronic fatigue, and it also performs numerous crucial roles within the body. Add this vitamin to your IV drip for an energy boost, or supplement your IV therapy appointment with a B12 shot!
- B Complex: B12 is important, but the other B vitamins are equally important! The vitamins in a B complex mixture support the body in numerous ways, but some of the most common uses include support for anxiety and depression, heart disease, and memory.
- Pepcid: Are you suffering from an ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or heartburn? Consider adding Pepcid to your IV drip for fast-acting relief!
- Toradol: Toradol is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory compound that is used as a short-term pain treatment. If you have moderate or severe pain, then adding Toradol to your IV therapy session could be a smart choice. Speak with a member of Intravenous Solutions to determine if Toradol is right for you.
- Vitamin C: Looking for a way to boost your immune system? Add vitamin C to your IV drip to support your body’s immune system! This is a smart choice for students, travelers, and anyone else who is frequently exposed to germs and viruses.
- Zofran: Zofran is an anti-nausea medication that is often used to support chemotherapy patients and people suffering from post-operative nausea. It is also used as a hangover cure, so add Zofran to your IV drip if you had a few too many last night and are feeling sick to your stomach.
No matter which membership plan or add-ons you choose, choosing to in your health is one of the best decisions you can make.
Would you like more information about our IV therapy services? Fill out the form below, or give us a call at 888-787-5747 . We’ll gladly answer any questions you have about IV infusions!