Hangover IV Drips in Nashville, Hendersonville + Franklin/Cool Springs
All services provided must be planned to end prior to our scheduled closing time.
“The Hangover” IV Infusion
Have a little too much fun last night? Give your body what it needs to recover with hydration that goes straight into your system. Our IV Infusion is a great way to start feeling your best and fast.
Includes one liter (1,000 ml) of electrolyte solution, Magnesium, and B Complex.
“The Hangover Plus” IV Infusion
If you’re looking for a little extra help recovering the day after, try some Zofran, Toradol, and Pepcid. This IV Infusion will give you the boost you need to get going again.
Includes one liter (1,000 ml) of electrolyte solution, Magnesium, B Complex, Zofran, Toradol, and Pepcid.
Benefits of IV Drips For Hangovers
- Quick Relief: Hangover IV treatment can potentially alleviate symptoms rapidly, sometimes in less than an hour.
- Hydration: They rehydrate your body quickly and more effectively than drinking fluids orally.
- Replenishes Nutrients: This IV drip therapy restores vital vitamins and minerals depleted by alcohol.
- Detoxification: IV therapy can help flush out toxins from your body.
- Energy Restoration: The infusion often includes vitamins like B Complex, which can restore energy levels and help you recover quicker.
- Convenience: Mobile IV services can deliver hangover IV drips right to your location, providing relief without you having to leave your Nashville home or hotel.
Added Benefit Of “The Hangover” Plus IV Infusion
- Nausea Reduction: Certain ingredients, like Zofran (Ondansetron), can help alleviate feelings of nausea or upset stomach caused by drinking.
We would love to speak with you.
Feel free to reach out via the form and we'll be in touch soon!
IntraVenous Solutions has 3 locations in Nashville, Hendersonville, and Franklin/Cool Springs!
Plus, we provide mobile services to greater Nashville areas, including Hendersonville, Brentwood, Franklin, Belle Meade, Bellevue, Berry Hill, Cool Springs, Donelson, Downtown Nashville, Hermitage, La Vergne, Leipers Fork, Madison, Nolensville, Old Hickory, Spring Hill, Thompson’s Station, and more.